A seminar for new and emerging exporters
AMBC Victoria, in partnership with Global Victoria, invites you to attend a virtual seminar on doing business with Malaysia.
With a population of nearly 33 million people, Malaysia offers sizeable market opportunities for Victorian businesses for Halal certified food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and wellbeing products.
The discussion will focus on:
- Halal and the Halal Certifying Process
- business opportunities for Halal certified companies in Malaysia
- understanding Rules of Origin under Australia’s Free Trade Agreements with Malaysia
- a local case study to highlight doing business in Malaysia
- Victorian government support for businesses exporting to Malaysia
Convened by Ms Shok Kuan Ho, board member of AMBC Victoria, the panellists will include:
- legal experts on the Free Trade Agreements and Rules of Origin
- experts on Halal and the Halal Certifying Process
- Victorian government representative based in Kuala Lumpur and
- a case study by a local Victorian company that has successfully exported to Malaysia
Profiles of each speaker will be available soon on the AMBC Victoria website – www.ambcvic.melbourne
Date: Thursday, 26 May 2022 (AEST)
Time: 5:00pm to 6:00pm including a Q & A session
Please register here as soon as possible. Registrations close Wednesday, 25 May 2022. If you are having difficulties with Registration, please phone AMBC Victoria on 1300 436 678. An email with a link to the virtual seminar will be emailed to registrants the day of the seminar.
Established in 1973, AMBC Victoria is a dynamic, business-focused, member-based business organisation that fosters support and promotes business and investment opportunities and cultural interactions between Victoria and Malaysia.
AMBC Victoria welcomes the support of Global Victoria through the Global Victoria Trade Alliance program.